Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wish List for Santa

Dear Santa,

Here is my wish list:

  • world peace
  • snow on Christmas Eve
  • more new episodes of The Big Bang Theory
AND

You know how I have been reading crafty blogs and wanting so badly to make those cloth napkins over at Lisa Clarke's blog? Well, Santa, I've been held back from making those napkins because I couldn't find just the right collection of fabrics. I had to LOVE them, you see....and guess what!!?? I found it! I found the perfect fabric at the Fat Quarter Shop! It is called the Essence Fat Quarter Bundle by Sandy Gervais for Moda Fabrics.




Isn't it beautiful, Santa? And the linens I make will go so well in the kitchen and dining room.  And can't you just see yourself dabbing the corners of your mouth with one of these lovely prints when you stop by for our usual milk and cookies? Just follow this link to the Fat Quarter Shop. So, Santa, what do you say?




No comments:

Post a Comment